Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weekend in Camarillo


Arrrrggg!


Must have been real pirates in a past life


The only time you'll ever catch me in a bikini!!!lol


Bryce and Jacob....hmm this is making me a little jealous...lol


Melia and Kalob


Looking at the boats in the harbor


My gorgeously cute family


Being silly


More fun


Melia and Bryce


Aww...hugs!


Best buds!



Eating icecream


Yum!


Kisses for baby Brenden

This weekend we drove up to Camarillo for a baby blessing for one of Bryce' s mission companions. We went out to Oxnard beach yesterday and ate at a really good fish and chips place called Andreas. Then we went to get icecream and had fun on the boardwalk. Melia was best friends with Kalob who is a year older. They played every second they were together.
It was a fun little weekend get away.
Akkk! I need phone #s for people in my ward! So sorry I forgot to get a sub for my sunbeams!
(Again...I know I am so bad at this!)

3 comments:

  1. GREAT POST!~!!! I LOVE THE PICS!!! You guys surely know how to have fun!! Melia is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am looking at your pictures with MAllory and she said there is sister holmes and her baby. You didn't miss anything at church just going through the program. what play group do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looked like a very fun weekend and get away. I am glad you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete