Thursday, April 15, 2010

I knew we'd do it!

We renewed our Disneyland passes after taking a couple months off, and we have missed it! My tard camera ran out of batteries during the day *doh*! so I missed shots of us eating at the Blue Bayou. So mad about that! I wish I had those pictures because honestly I don't think I'll ever go back there. The food was pricy and not that great. I mean if I am paying 35 bucks for a plate I expect it to taste halfway decent! I enjoyed my salad and that was about it. I don't know, maybe I was just grossed out by the smell of the gumbo... being preggers this time I am super sensitive to smells and the cajun seasonings smelled like poop to me. lol Oh well it was sure fun though! I hope they get alot of use this summer, maybe it'll be all that walking that will get this baby out of me in September hehe.
Our good friends Jeremy and Heather... but I like to call them Heremy :)

Melia and Heather on Toy Story... one of our fav's! I ALMOST beat Bryce this time... sigh! Someday :)



My little buggy


Telling daddy about bugs






It's fun to be back there!




No comments:

Post a Comment