Thursday, April 15, 2010

How to dig your own grave...

First you take a dog. Not just any dog, a dog too smart for it's own britches who thinks out of the box. A dog whose owners think it can do no wrong... a dog who was apparently bored out of her mind while her owners were on vacation.

Why in fact we have a dog just like that... who made sure we were good and gone before mutating into some sort of new gopher dog breed, and got to diggin, and diggin.... and diggin.

So one day when her owners returned from their vacation, the master owner decided to do some yard work...
I can almost hear him saying "WHAT THE..."

"You have got to be kidding me! MIDGET!!!!"
and yes he is all the way underground...



"Did you do this....???"


"...this monstrosity of a tunnel??"


"But I was hot and it's so nice down here...and I needed my own place..."

"and....oh...oops I'm sorry"

Unfortunately "I'm sorry" doesn't cut it around here... so what did the owner do?
Well he buried that darn dog of course!

OK not really... but darn that crazy dog if she ever tries it again!






4 comments:

  1. OMG!! That was a great laugh! Thanks for posting that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!!!! That brought me back to when I was little. We has 3 huge dogs and they would dig tunnels JUST like that. So walking around in our back yard was scary!! Good thing Melia did not fall in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the funniest, smartest, craziest thing I have ever seen a dog doing!!!!!!!
    Holy cow!!! I love the way you documented it!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! Well, prob. not for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete