Sunday, March 29, 2009

Post Potty Training Meltdown Update!! Wooo!

Let's just pretend that I didn't freak out last week about potty training Melia... this week something just clicked and she is wearing big girl undies that she loves and is going potty in the toilet almost 100% during the day.

WooHOo!!

Now I guess we have to work on holding it at night, the only problem is that Melia has a night time routine where when she is told to go to bed she asks for water and drinks about a gallon! Haha I guess I'll just let her have a sip from now on.

The most exciting part is that I don't have to buy anymore diapers from now on!! Yay!
This is for you Grandma and Grandpa...now you won't have to worry about changing diapers when she comes to stay with you in May :)

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome. Ya know. I never stopped putting a diaper at night on Mallory for like 3 or 4 months. I was lazy. Actually every morning it would be dry but I didn't want to have to deal with an accident in the night. I've heard as long as she's dry for a whole week when she wakes up it's a good time to try a diaper at night. Man, she still did it very quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good job to Melia and to you Allison! Isn't it the most wonderful feeling?? Ahhhhh, no more diapers, wonderful.
    Thanks for your message on Sunday, and thanks for finding subs, that was a relief not to worry about that among all the other "things" on Sunday. Your class did great. But I know they missed you. You are such a great teacher.
    Also, your post on GS cookies is making my mouth water. I think I'll pack the kids in the car and go hunt for some cookies. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT JOB and congratulations to both of you! (Melia and Allison) Isn't that a great feeling to know you won't change any more diapers until next baby? :)
    I am happy for you, give a big hug to Melia for me

    ReplyDelete