Monday, October 3, 2011

Alana is ONE!!!

I still cannot believe it and I have no idea where the time went! She turned 1 last Sunday on Sept. 25th. Miss Alana at her 12 mo appt weighs 18.4 pounds and is 28 inches long. She is my sweet little cuddlebug who loves to wave and blow kisses. Num num, momma, dadda (AND let's note that she said momma waaay before she said dada!! HAHA)  and go are her favorite phrases She loves to eat EVERYTHING and gets quite mad if you are eating and she is not :) She is now walking! I'll have to post a video when I get around to it... as well as her birthday party. She absolutely adores her older sister and it is the best thing in the world to hear them playing and giggling together. I feel like the luckiest mom in the world! 

A good friend of ours took the girls pictures the other day. I LOVE how they turned out.


3 comments:

  1. man, your girls are the cutest little things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pics! Your girls are absolutely gorgeous! Happy 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO cute allison! I LOVED all of them! I can't wait until I can afford a really nice camera so I can take pictures like that:)

    ReplyDelete