Monday, November 1, 2010

Catching up...

So finding time to blog is much harder when there is a baby in the house! I am writing this one handed with sleeping baby in-arm as we speak... er type actually. If I find myself thinking I have extra time I am busy consuming it by either showering or cleaning or cooking... sadly not much time for anything else! Oh well.


Firstly thank you for your prayers and support, my grandma thank heavens is on a slow but steady road to recovery. Some days are better then others and it is great to hear of her daily progress, mostly little things like hearing she can feed herself, hold a conversation, sit up on the side of the bed and stand a few minutes with assistance. It might be weeks or months before she is home again, but I can't wait for that because I know that she is this blogs #1 fan and to have her read it and send me emails once again is what I really look forward too :)


The day that it all had happened was my birthday, so to hear such bad news made it a bittersweet day for me, but Bryce made it better by suprising me with a family get together honoring yours truly. I really don't know how he got it all planned without me knowing... I am probably the worlds curious (not nosey :) ) person ever and I usually know everything that goes on in our household, which makes it hard to surprise me. lol. It was fun and super sweet of him to do that for me :)




I had the worlds best cupcake! Man I could eat one of those everyday of my life :)






The next weekend we were able to see my other grandparents (my dad's side) who live in Washington, and who we don't get to see as often as I would like! :) Here we are eating at Las Fuentes...yum!

I have a couple more posts going up... hopefully I can get them done before this little one wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment