Monday, January 25, 2010

A post so late it's retarted...

I feel like slapping my own wrist for being such a bad blogger lately! I don't keep a journal or anything (although I think this counts!) so this is all I will have to look back on for years to come. What I mean is that it's the end of January and I am looking back at my Christmas photos realizing I never posted them! Yikes... so here they are, better late then never! Here is me playing catch up on the next three or four posts! :P




Here is our pathetic looking gingerbread house... yeeah time to work on my piping skills you think? lol but I've got no patience when it comes to these things. Melia had a blast eating (was supposed to be decorating) the house.



We had a night over at my dad and his new wife's home.

Melia got a magic wand and then had to turn everyone into a princess or a frog or a pig...

I just hope Janice realized what kind of family she married into... :)










1 comment:

  1. I LOVE The monkey faces! So cute that Melia does it too!

    ReplyDelete