Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Birthday Fun

We took Melia to Disneyland for her birthday, it was hardly crowded and the weather was cooler and it turned out to be the perfect day to go. We didn't get there until about 3 in the afternoon and stayed the latest we'd ever been before. We left only because it got SUPER cold around 10:30 ish. Melia had a great day and got to do everything she wanted. It will be a sad day in February when our passes expire. I'm not sure if we'll be able to renew them but hopefully!



We stopped at the Rainforest Cafe for dinner...



This girl was SO excited when she figured out they were singing Happy Birthday to her!


When we got off Haunted Mansion it was SNOWING :)



We had a FABULOUS time. We went on Tower of Terror and the Toy Story ride for the first time, they were really fun. It's been nice not having to pay for Melia, oh well :)
I also got to see Melia sit in Primary as a future Sunbeam on Sunday. It was so cute and I can;t wait to go from a class of 8 boys and 1 girl to 5 girls and 1 boy! How different that will be :) I think it's so sweet that I get to be her teacher! My little girl is growing up!















































1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm so jealous that you live so close to Disneyland! We've got nothing down here that's cool! Happy Birthday Melia!

    PS~ Ok that pic of you and Bryce by the castle....dude I so don't remember Bryce being that tall! Haha!

    ReplyDelete