Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Top Pics of the Week

This week has been a busy one...but unfortunately not a well documented one. My camera crashed last week and so I haven't been able to get a new one yet... It had to take a dive only two months after the manufacturer's warranty expired...of course! I do have to say I'll never buy a Kodak again after having to replace 2 cameras in 2 years! Anyways... thank goodness Bryce's sister had her camera as we did everything.

It shouldn't take you too long to figure where these pics were taken at...







Disneyland you say... but of course :)
We are excited to go back now that the summer block out is over!

We also went to a small park for the kids in Buena Park called Adventure City. It had about 8 or 9 rides for the kids, a petting zoo, and an arcade and thankfully a rain room (filled with misters) because we chose to go on the day that was muggier than Florida! But besides it being HOT HOT HOT we had fun hanging out.


My sis and mom in law... doesn't Shanell look like she is having the time of her life



We also had a girls night out with a couple of girls I knew from high school, at Ontario Mills where we shopped and tried on funny clothes, ate at Olive Garden and had plans to watch Julia and Julia or The Time Traveler's Wife... but since night owls we are no longer, we didn't want to have to wait until 10:30 for the movie to start, so we ended up sitting at Starbucks (where the sugar highs are plentiful) talking for a couple of hours.
It's definitely nice to get out and I can't wait to have another soon! Who's with me!! :)
Align Center


Purple snake skin fedora's anyone?? Oh yes indeed




No comments:

Post a Comment