Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh how I am so thankful

There are many things to be thankful for this season, for example I am very grateful for a loving husband and sweet beautiful daughter. I am grateful for a wonderful house to live in and to make memories in. Oh heck I'm even grateful for the new windshield wipers on my car so I can actually see the road as I'm driving through this pouring rain.
But I will tell you this... the one thing I am certainly not grateful for this season is waking up on Thanksgiving morning with a BAD case of food poisoning.
Come on now...it's Thanksgiving for craps sake! We have 365 days out of the year and I have to eat a bad Chic-fil-a sandwich the day before Thanksgiving??!
So thank you deluxe chicken sandwich for ruining my day and leaving me running to the bathroom every two minutes. Thank you for allowing me to eat only a small pile of corn and even smaller amount of potatoes.

Sigh! So you bet I am eating all the turkey I want to this Christmas. =)

So be grateful this season for all the things you have...even if that thing is Imodium-AD.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you poor thing! I got sick off of some undercooked chicken and man did that suck! I hope you feel better! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete