Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

I had the awesome experience of putting on a sweater for the first time in about the last 6 months today! (even though I technically should have worn one the morning of conference where it was pouring buckets while we were walking a mile to get to the conference center...but that is beside the point!) This fall weather is so welcoming to me...until I read the temperature gauge in my car that said 55 degrees! What?! Where is my perfect 75 degree weather that I am always coveting for??!! \
Anyways, so I feel as if I have been baking non-stop this week and I blame it on this dang COLD weather. Yes 55 degrees is fa-fa-fa-freakin cold! So, if I get fat this season Ill just blame it on my thermometer.
So getting back to how wonderful fall is... Melia and I went with our playgroup to the Live Oak Pumpkin Patch yesterday. It was fun and all the kids had a blast. Mrs. Melia just thought she was waaaay too cool for this type of activity as you can see all of her scowling pictures! lol I could not get her to smile once that day! Stinker! Although she did look super cute in her new Halloween shirt.



Whoa! Flashback!
This was last year at the pumpkin patch
Sniff...sniff...my girl is growing up!!








Melia's first pumpkin


Hangin' with her buddy Hayden



Would not want to be on the receiving end of this scowl







Lost in the pumpkin patch


Melias only smiley picture of the day! ;)


So many pumpkins!


Melia wouldn't pose right here so I found someone who would!

Ready for Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to wear a sweater on friday too! When are we going to hang out?

    ReplyDelete