Friday, September 12, 2008

ABC Me

Tagged abc’s

A- Attached or Single: Attatched at the hip
B- Best Friend: Bryce
C- Cake or Pie: Cake and Pie...
D- Day of Choice: Monday
E- Essential Item:Melia's baby and blankie

F- Favorite Color: Yellow G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Sour worms
H- Hometown: Riverside, CA
I- Indulgence(s): chocolate in any way shape or form
J- January or July: normally i'd say July but as it is the end of summer I am a little summered out and looking forward to January's cold weather.
K- Kids: drive me nuts! But only mine ;)
L- Life is not complete without: eternal families
M- Marriage Date: 12/13/2003
N- Number of Siblings: 3 2 sisters and a little bro
O- Oranges or Apples: hate peeling oranges and coring apples - i'll stick to the juice
P- Phobias or Fears: yeah - of personal quizzes
Q- Quotes: "I like long walks with rude people on short piers"
R- Reason to Smile: way to many to list! My little family is#1 though
S- Season: Im really into this fall weather right now
T- Tag Seven: Whoever has the time...
U- Unknown Fact about Me: I can wave my pointer toes without moving any other toe... now thats talent!
V- Vegetarian or Meat Lover: meat lover!
W- Worst Habit: Slouching
X-X Rays or Ultrasounds: never had an xray besides at the dentists and those stupid plastic things kill my gums! so Ill say ultrasound
Y-Your Favorite Food: Italian
Z- Zodiac: Libra - my life is anything but balanced right now!lol

1 comment:

  1. hi allison!! Its Kristen. I didn't know that you blog. Totally coo. Hope to see you at playgroup this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete